- Very high cut protection without any compromise on comfort, dexterity and breathability
- Good durability that offers better productivity and optimizes your costs
- A seamless plaited glove for very good fit, dexterity and flexibility.
- Can be used with touch devices & touch screen
- Cut level easy to identify thanks to the marking on the back of the glove.
- Assembly of thin metal sheets
- Cutting aluminium strips
- Cutting strips (plasma etc.)
- Finishing sharp parts
- Handling metal parts
- Handling sheet metal
Construction Industry (Metalworkers/Locksmiths)
- Handling and installing metal structures
- Handling sheet metal
- Handling glass sheets
- Assembly of small, oil and grease free parts
- Cutting and stamping metal
- Handling aluminium strips
- Handling of thick, untrimmed sheet metal (not sharp-edged)
- Handling sharp sheet metal
- Metal shearing or cutting
- ISO 13997:
|Colour||Black / Grey|
|Interior Finish||Seamless textile support from HDPE fibres|
|Exterior Finish||Ventilated back|
|Size||6 7 8 9 10 11|
Instructions for use
- It is recommended to check that the gloves are suitable for the intended use, because the conditions of use at workplace may differ from the "CE"-type tests.
- It is not recommended for persons sensitized to natural latex (wrist with elastic natural rubber).
- Put the gloves on dry, clean hands.
- Ensure the inside of the gloves is dry before putting them on again.
- Inspect the gloves for cracks or snags before reusing them.
- Nor to use them next to moving machinery.
Store the glove in their original packaging protected from heat, light and humidity.
Wipe gloves contaminated with oil or grease with a dry cloth before removing them. Performances of the gloves are not negatively affected by cleaning up to 5 cleaning cycles* according to the standard ISO 6330 : 2012 under the conditions described above: Use of a household or industrial washing machine at 60°C (test methode 6M). Caution: improper use of the gloves or submitting them to a cleaning or laundering process that is not specifically recommended can alter their performance levels.
The customer or the launderer is sole responsible for the compliance with the washing conditions.
* Test performed: 5 successive washes on unworn gloves.
Trumble dry at a moderate temperature according to the standard ISO 6330 : 2012 (Procedure F)
This product is not classified hazardous according to the regulation (EC) n°1272/2008 of the European Parliament and of the Council. This product does not contain more than 0.1 % of substance of very high concern (SVHC) or any substance included in the annex XVII of the regulation n° 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council (REACH).