- Excellent dexterity due to the precise fit
- Ergonomic to reduce fatigue in the hand
- Suitable for long-term wear : excellent abrasion resistance
- Contains traces of DMF in compliance with occupational exposure limits
- Silicone free to prevent traces, defects on metal sheet and glass prior to painting
- Washable up to 5 times at 40°C without any alteration on performances* allowing to extend glove lifespan, reduce costs and waste.
- Available in vending machine packaging
*Tests carried out on unworn gloves (i.e. in new condition) which differs from the reality in the field.
- Precision assembly
- Assembly of thin metal sheets
- Automotive assembly
- Handling untrimmed parts or sheet metal
- Handling and sorting small, sharp parts
- Finishing work
- Handling cardboard and paper
- CAT. 2
- ISO 13997:
|Interior Finish||Seamless textile support from HDPE fibres|
|Exterior Finish||Ventilated back|
|Thickness (inches)||Light Weight|
|Size||6 7 8 9 10 11|
Warning: Cancer - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
High-performance protection for intricate handling in reasonably clean environments
Krynit Grip and Proof 581
Nitrile Grip & Proof coating provide excellent grip and liquidproof protection
Very high cut protection without any compromise on comfort and dexterity.
To contact us
If you would like to ask us a commercial question about our products or if you would like to have more technical information about our gloves and their use, please fill out one of the forms proposed below.
Mapa Professional CatalogOnline reading
English - 2020 Download (PDF - 28 Mb)