- Suitable for long-term wear : excellent abrasion resistance
- Excellent dexterity : anatomical shape
- Ergonomic to reduce fatigue in the hand
- Excellent tactile sensitivity due to the gloves reduced thickness
- Available in vending machine packaging
- Precision assembly
- Assembly of thin metal sheets
- Automotive assembly
- Handling untrimmed parts or sheet metal
- Handling and sorting small, sharp parts
- Finishing work
- Handling cardboard and paper
- ISO 13997:
|Colour||White / Grey|
|Interior Finish||Seamless textile support from HDPE fibres|
|Exterior Finish||Ventilated back|
|Size||6 7 8 9 10 11|
Warning: Cancer - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Instructions for use
- It is recommended to check that the gloves are suitable for the intended use, because the conditions of use in the workplace may differ from the tests performed in the laboratory.
It is not recommended for persons sensitized to natural latex to use these gloves, nor to use them next to moving machinery.
- Put the gloves on dry, clean hands.
- Ensure the insides of the gloves are dry before putting them on again.
Store the gloves in their original packaging protected from heat, light and
Performances of the gloves are guaranteed after 5 cleaning cycles under the conditions described above: Use of a household or industrial washing machine and a standard liquid detergent, synthetic program temperature 40 ° C and spin drying at 400 rotations per minute.
Improper use of the gloves or submitting them to a cleaning or laundering process that is not specifically recommended can alter their performance levels.
Tumble drying at 60°C maximum. Put the gloves on dry, clean hands.
Ensure the inside of the gloves is dry before putting them on again.
This product is not classified hazardous according to the regulation (EC) n°1272/2008 of the European Parliament and of the Council. This product does not contain more than 0.1 % of substance of very high concern (SVHC) or any substance included in the annex XVII of the regulation n° 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council (REACH).