- An ultra thin thumb hole area provides better comfort and increased safety while maintaining dexterity and a velcro adjustable strap for secure fit
- Free of harmful substances: STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
- Silicone free to prevent traces, defects on metal sheet and glass prior to painting
- Washable up to 5 times at 60°C without any alteration on performances* allowing to extend cuff lifespan, reduce costs and waste.
- Available in vending machine packaging
*Tests carried out on unworn gloves (i.e. in new condition) which differs from the reality in the field.
- Assembly of thin metal sheets
- Automotive assembly
- Handling metal parts
- Mechanical maintenance
- CAT. 2
- ISO 13997:
|Interior Finish||Seamless textile support from HDPE fibres|
|Thickness (inches)||ANSI Cut Level 2|