- High cut protection without any compromise on comfort, dexterity and breathability. Touch screen compatible.
- A seamless plaited glove for very good fit, dexterity and flexibility.
- Optimal durability that offers better productivity and optimizes your costs
- Can be used with touch devices & touch screens (thumb & index)
- Silicone free to prevent traces, defects on metal sheet and glass prior to painting
- Washable up to 3 times at 60°C without any alteration on performances* allowing to extend glove lifespan, reduce costs and waste.
- Cut level easy to identify thanks to the marking on the back of the glove.
* Tests carried out on unworn gloves (i.e. in new condition) which differs from the reality in the field.
- Assembly of thin metal sheets
- Cutting aluminium strips
- Handling sheet metal
- Metal working
Construction Industry (Carpenters/Joiners)
- Installing steel structures
Construction Industry (Metalworkers/Locksmiths)
- Handling and installing metal structures
- Handling glass sheets
Industrial equipment / Metal transformation
- Handling of thick metal sheets
- Maintenance with cut risk
- Mechanical maintenance
|Interior Finish||Seamless textile support from HDPE fibres|
|Exterior Finish||Ventilated back|
|Size||6 7 8 9 10 11|
Comfort, suppleness and high dexterity thanks to its 18 gauge. Touchscreen ability. Cut level B High visibility glove for a better user protection