- High cut protection without any compromise on comfort, dexterity and breathability. Usable with touch screens.
- Good durability that offers better productivity and optimizes your costs
- A seamless plaited glove for very good fit, dexterity and flexibility.
- Can be used with touch devices & touch screen (thumb & index)
- Cut level easy to identify thanks to the marking on the back of the glove.
- ISO 13997:
|Length (cm)||9 to 12.5|
Instructions for use
- It is recommended to check that the gloves are suitable for the intended use, because the conditions of use at workplace may differ from the "CE"-type tests.
- It is not recommended for persons sensitized to natural latex (wrist with elastic natural rubber).
- Put the gloves on dry, clean hands.
- Ensure the inside of the gloves is dry before putting them on again.
- Inspect the gloves for cracks or snags before reusing them.
- Nor to use them next to moving machinery.
Store the glove in their original packaging protected from heat, light and humidity.
Wipe gloves contaminated with oil or grease with a dry cloth before removing them. Performances of the gloves are not negatively affected by cleaning up to 3 cleaning cycles* according to the standard ISO 6330 : 2012 under the conditions described above: Use of a household or industrial washing machine at 60°C (test methode 6M). Caution: improper use of the gloves or submitting them to a cleaning or laundering process that is not specifically recommended can alter their performance levels.
The customer or the launderer is sole responsible for the compliance with the washing conditions.
* Test performed: 3 successive washes on unworn gloves.
Trumble dry at a moderate temperature according to the standard ISO 6330 : 2012 (Procedure F)
This product is not classified hazardous according to the regulation (EC) n°1272/2008 of the European Parliament and of the Council. This product does not contain more than 0.1 % of substance of very high concern (SVHC) or any substance included in the annex XVII of the regulation n° 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council (REACH).