- High cut protection without any compromise on comfort, dexterity and breathability. Usable with touch screens.
- A seamless plaited glove for very good fit, dexterity and flexibility.
- Optimal durability that offers better productivity and optimizes your costs
- Can be used with touch devices & touch screen (thumb & index)
- Silicone free to prevent traces, defects on metal sheet and glass prior to painting
- Washable up to 3 times at 60°C without any alteration on performances* allowing to extend glove lifespan, reduce costs and waste.
- Cut level easy to identify thanks to the marking on the back of the glove.
*Tests carried out on unworn gloves (i.e. in new condition) which differs from the reality in the field.
- Assembly of thin metal sheets
- Cutting aluminium strips
- Handling sheet metal
- Metal working
Construction Industry (Carpenters/Joiners)
- Installing steel structures
Construction Industry (Metalworkers/Locksmiths)
- Handling and installing metal structures
- Handling glass sheets
Industrial equipment / Metal transformation
- Handling of thick metal sheets
- Maintenance with cut risk
- Mechanical maintenance
- CAT. 2
- ISO 13997:
|Interior Finish||Seamless textile support from HDPE fibres|
|Exterior Finish||Ventilated back|
|Size||6 7 8 9 10 11|
Comfort, Suppleness & breathability without any compromise on cut protection & durability Can be used with touch devices & touch screen
To contact us
If you would like to ask us a commercial question about our products or if you would like to have more technical information about our gloves and their use, please fill out one of the forms proposed below.
Mapa Professional CatalogOnline reading
English - 2020 Download (PDF - 28 Mb)