- Optimal cut resistance
- Excellent dexterity due to the precise fit
- Added comfort and flexibility
- Contains traces of DMF in compliance with occupational exposure limits
- Silicone free to prevent traces, defects on metal sheet and glass prior to painting
- Washable up to 3 times at 60°C without any alteration on performances* allowing to extend glove lifespan, reduce costs and waste.
- A visible indicator in blue textile to easily identify the cut-performance level in the workplace Washable until 3 cleaning cycles (see laundering and drying conditions)
*Tests carried out on unworn gloves (i.e. in new condition) which differs from the reality in the field.
Uses HDPE fibers ensuring excellent cut resistance with reduced thickness for good dexterity.
- Handling metal parts
- Assembly of thin metal sheets
- Finishing sharp parts
- Post-injection material removal
Local Authorities (Technical Maintenance)
- Maintenance work with risk of cuts
Construction Industry (Roofers/Tilers/Glazers)
- Handling and fitting windows
- CAT. 2
- ISO 13997:
|Interior Finish||Seamless textile support from HDPE fibres|
|Exterior Finish||Ventilated back|
|Thickness (inches)||Medium Weight|
|Size||6 7 8 9 10 11|
Warning: Cancer - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
To contact us
If you would like to ask us a commercial question about our products or if you would like to have more technical information about our gloves and their use, please fill out one of the forms proposed below.
Mapa Professional CatalogOnline reading
English - 2020 Download (PDF - 28 Mb)