- Optimal cut resistance
- A seamless plaited glove and an optimized coating covering for a maximum comfort, dexterity and flexibility.
- Optimal durability that offers better productivity and optimizes your costs
- Grip and Proof coating ensures an excellent grip in very oily environment . It also reduces muscle strain and boosts productivity
- Washable up to 3 times at 60°C without any alteration on performances* allowing to extend glove lifespan, reduce costs and waste.
- Cut level easy to identify thanks to the marking on the back of the glove.
*Tests carried out on unworn gloves (i.e. in new condition) which differs from the reality in the field.
- Handling parts post-press
- Machining parts using cutting oil
- Finishing sharp parts
- Handling metal parts
Construction Industry (Metalworkers/Locksmiths)
- Handling and installing metal structures
- Cutting & stamping heavy metal sheets
- Handling heavy parts with cut risk
- Maintenance and work in cold stores
- Maintenance in wet or cold environments
- Road works in cold conditions
- Post-injection material removal
- CAT. 2
- ISO 13997:
|Material||Nitrile GRIP&PROOF coating|
|Interior Finish||Seamless textile support from HDPE fibres|
|Exterior Finish||Ventilated back|
|Thickness (inches)||0.047” (47 mil)|
|Size||7 8 9 10 11|
Comfort, suppleness and high dexterity thanks to its 18 gauge. Touchscreen ability. Cut level D High visibility glove for a better user protection
Special Grip&Proof nitrile coating provides better liquidproofness and grip in oily situations
To contact us
If you would like to ask us a commercial question about our products or if you would like to have more technical information about our gloves and their use, please fill out one of the forms proposed below.
Mapa Professional CatalogOnline reading
English - 2020 Download (PDF - 28 Mb)