- Optimal cut resistance
- A seamless plaited glove and an optimized coating covering for a maximum comfort, dexterity and flexibility.
- Optimal durability that offers better productivity and optimizes your costs
- Washable up to 3 times at 60°C without any alteration on performances* allowing to extend glove lifespan, reduce costs and waste.
- Cut level easy to identify thanks to the marking on the back of the glove.
*Tests carried out on unworn gloves (i.e. in new condition) which differs from the reality in the field.
- Handling parts post-press
- Machining parts using cutting oil
- Finishing sharp parts
- Handling metal parts
Construction Industry (Metalworkers/Locksmiths)
- Handling and installing metal structures
- Cutting & stamping heavy metal sheets
- Handling heavy parts with cut risk
- Maintenance and work in cold stores
- Maintenance in wet or cold environments
- Road works in cold conditions
- Post-injection material removal
- CAT. 2
- ISO 13997:
|Material||Nitrile GRIP&PROOF coating|
|Interior Finish||Seamless textile support from HDPE fibres|
|Exterior Finish||Ventilated back|
|Thickness (inches)||0.047” (47 mil)|
|Size||7 8 9 10 11|