- Reinforced part on the 5 fingers for additional protection and durabiblity
- Freedom of movement, due to the anatomical shape and excellent comfort from the seamless textile support
- Good tear-resistance
- Good resistance to many diluted acids and bases
|Length (cm)||12 to 13 depending on size|
|Thickness (mm)||Heavy Wt.|
Instructions for use
It is recommended to check that the gloves are suitable for the intended use, because the conditions of use at the workplace may differ from the "CE"-type tests. It is not recommended for persons sensitized to natural latex, dithiocarbamates and thiazoles to use these gloves .It is not recommended to use this glove next to moving machinery. Put the gloves on dry, clean hands. Inspect the gloves for cracks or snags before reusing them.
Store the gloves in their original packaging protected from direct sunlight, far from heat sources or electric equipment.
Before taking off the gloves, clean them as appropriate :
• rinse the gloves under running water, and rub over with a dry cloth
• Caution : inappropriate usage of the gloves or submitting them to a cleaning or laundering process which is not specifically
recommended, can alter their performance levels.
Ensure the inside of the gloves is dry before putting them on again
This product is not classified hazardous according to the regulation (EC) n°1272/2008 of the European Parliament and of the Council. This product does not contain more than 0.1 % of substance of very high concern (SVHC) or any substance included in the annex XVII of the regulation n° 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council (REACH).