- A supple and thin gauge 15 for a fresh feeling on the skin, a perfect fit and an excellent flexibility
- An ultra thin and soft high visible thumblost allows to keep the sleeve in place and enhances safety while maintaining dexterity
- An adaptable self-gripping elastic band for a secure fit on the arm and a safe work
- Advanced knitting platting technique provides soft touch
- Wrapped fibres with a soft yarn avoid skin irritations
- Free of harmful substances: STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
- Silicone free to prevent traces, defects on metal sheet and glass prior to painting
- Washable up to 3 times at 40°C without any alteration on performances* allowing to extend cuff lifespan, reduce costs and waste.
*Tests carried out on unworn gloves (i.e. in new condition) which differs from the reality in the field.
- Assembly of thin metal sheets
- Handling untrimmed parts or sheet metal
- Handling and sorting small, sharp parts
- Metal part assembly
- Finishing work
Construction Industry (Metalworkers/Locksmiths)
- Mechanical maintenance
- CAT. 2
- ISO 13997:
|Interior Finish||Seamless knitted textile support from HDPE and composite fibres|
Standard protection for intricate handling in reasonably clean environments
Very high cut protection without any compromise on comfort and dexterity.
High-performance protection for intricate handling in reasonably clean environments
To contact us
If you would like to ask us a commercial question about our products or if you would like to have more technical information about our gloves and their use, please fill out one of the forms proposed below.
Mapa Professional CatalogOnline reading
English - 2020 Download (PDF - 28 Mb)