- Optimal cut resistance
- Excellent abrasion resistance increases glove lifetime
- Grip and Proof coating ensures an excellent grip in oily environment. It also reduces muscle strain and boost productivity
- Free of harmful substances: DMF Free
- Silicone free to prevent traces, defects on metal sheet and glass prior to painting
- Washable up to 5 times at 60°C without any alteration on performances* allowing to extend glove lifespan, reduce costs and waste.
- Cut level easy to identify thanks to the marking on the back of the glove.
*Tests carried out on unworn gloves (i.e. in new condition) which differs from the reality in the field.
- Metal working
- Assembly of thin metal sheets
- Metal rolling, stamping and assembly
- Handling metal parts
- Finishing sharp parts
- Handling glass sheets
- Cutting and stamping metal
- CAT. 2
- ISO 13997:
|Material||Nitrile GRIP&PROOF coating|
|Interior Finish||Seamless textile support from HDPE fibres|
|Exterior Finish||Non-slip grip|
|Thickness (inches)||Heavy Weight|
|Size||6 7 8 9 10 11|
High cut protection without any compromise on comfort and dexterity. Usable with touch screens.
Comfort, suppleness and high dexterity thanks to its 18 gauge. Touchscreen ability. Cut level D High visibility glove for a better user protection
To contact us
If you would like to ask us a commercial question about our products or if you would like to have more technical information about our gloves and their use, please fill out one of the forms proposed below.
Mapa Professional CatalogOnline reading
English - 2020 Download (PDF - 28 Mb)