- Interior insulated polyester multilayer fleece provide protection in cryogenic environments
- Inner Polyolefin Porelle membrane keeps hands dry while allowing air to flow
- Special elastic laminated blue fabric provide dexterity and comfort, in glove and cuff area
- Suitable for applications handling liquid nitrogen and other cryogenic gases to protect from cold contact and prevent burns from liquid gas leakage.
Cryogenic special elastic laminated blue fabric, internal insulation polyester multilayer fleece with polyolefin Porelle Membrane.
- Manufacturing of medicines
- Pharmaceutical preparation
- Handling of liquids at low temperatures (water, oil, hydrocarbons, etc.)
- CAT. 30498
|Interior Finish||Knitted thermal protection|
|Exterior Finish||Insulating multilayers|
|Thickness (inches)||Heavy Duty|
|Size||8 9 10 11|