- Interior insulated polyester multilayer fleece provide protection in cryogenic environments
- Inner Polyolefin Porelle membrane keeps hands dry while allowing air to flow
- Special elastic laminated blue fabric provide dexterity and comfort, in glove and cuff area
- Suitable for applications handling liquid nitrogen and other cryogenic gases to protect from cold contact and prevent burns from liquid gas leakage.
Cryogenic special elastic laminated blue fabric, internal insulation polyester multilayer fleece with polyolefin Porelle Membrane.
- Manufacturing of medicines
- Pharmaceutical preparation
- Handling of liquids at low temperatures (water, oil, hydrocarbons, etc.)
- CAT. 30498
|Interior Finish||Knitted thermal protection|
|Exterior Finish||Insulating multilayers|
|Thickness (inches)||Heavy Duty|
|Size||8 9 10 11|
Waterproof comfortable Cryogenic Gloves that offer dexterity in very low temperatures
To contact us
If you would like to ask us a commercial question about our products or if you would like to have more technical information about our gloves and their use, please fill out one of the forms proposed below.
Mapa Professional CatalogOnline reading
English - 2020 Download (PDF - 28 Mb)