- Suitable for long-term wear, due to the comfort of a textile support and good thermal insulation
- Optimised service life: high resistance to abrasion
- Oyster farming
- Work with frozen products
- Type BKPT
|Interior Finish||Textile support|
|Exterior Finish||Reinforced grip|
|Size||6 7 8 9 10|
Instructions for use
- It is recommended to check that the gloves are suitable for the intended use, because the conditions of use at the workplace may differ from the "CE"-type tests.
- It is not recommended for persons sensitized to natural latex, dithiocarbamates and thiazoles to use these gloves.
- Put the gloves on dry, clean hands.
- Do not use the gloves in contact with a chemical for a duration in excess of the measured breakthrough time. Refer to the website www.mapa-pro.com or contact the Technical Customer Service - MAPA PROFESSIONAL (firstname.lastname@example.org) in order to know this breakthrough time. Use 2 pairs alternatively when in long duration contact with a solvent.
- Turn the cuff end down in order to prevent a hazardous chemical from dripping onto the arm.
Store the gloves in their original packaging protected from direct sunlight, far from heat sources or electric equipment.
Before taking off the gloves, clean them as appropriate :
- in use with a solvent (alcohol, etc...) : rub over with a dry cloth
- in use with detergents, acids or alkalies : thoroughly rinse the gloves under running water, and rub over with a dry cloth
Caution : improper use of the gloves or submitting them to a cleaning or laundering process that is not specifically recommended can alter their performance levels.
Ensure the inside of the gloves is dry before putting them on again.
This product is not classified hazardous according to the regulation (EC) n°1272/2008 of the European Parliament and of the Council. This product does not contain more than 0.1 % of substance of very high concern (SVHC) or any substance included in the annex XVII of the regulation n° 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council (REACH).
Protection rating is determined by taking into account the effects of both permeation and degradation in an attempt to provide users with an overall protection guideline when using our glove products against specific chemicals.
Meaning of colors :
The chemical test data and overall chemical protection rating should not be used as the absolute basis for glove selection. Actual in-use conditions may vary glove performance from the controlled conditions of laboratory tests. Factors other than chemical contact time
|Chemical Product||CAS #||Breakthrough time|
|Formaldehyde 37%||50-00-0||480||6||EN 16523-1:2015||4|
|Hydrogen peroxide 30%||7722-84-1||480||6||EN 16523-1:2015||4|
|Methanol 99%||67-56-1||35||2||EN 374-3:2003||NT|
|Methyl Ethyl Ketone (2-Butanone) 99%||78-93-3||19||1||EN 374-3:2003||NT|
|Sodium hydroxide 40%||1310-73-2||480||6||EN 16523-1:2015||4|
|Styrene 99%||100-42-5||10||0||EN 16523-1:2015||NT|
*not normalized result