- Excellent cut resistance on all parts of the glove. Reinforced protection of the fore-arm thanks to its longer cuff.
- Good resistance to wear and good puncture resistance (barbs) due to leather palm.
- Reinforced crotch between thumb and forefinger
- Silicone free to prevent traces, defects on metal sheet and glass prior to painting
- Dry cleaning: Up to 5 times without any alteration on performances* to extend glove lifespan, reduce costs and waste
*Tests carried out on unworn gloves (i.e. in new condition) which differs from the reality in the field.
- Metal working
- Handling untrimmed parts or sheet metal
- Handling sheet metal
- Handling parts post-press
- Cutting strips (plasma etc.)
- CAT. 2
- ISO 13997:
|Interior Finish||Seamless textile support from HDPE fibres|
|Exterior Finish||Leather layer on palm with reinforced thumb / index|
|Size||7 8 9 10 11|
High protection for handling heavy or sharp objects in wet environments
Multi-purpose glove combining protection against cuts, liquids and contact heat up to 100°C
Good protection for handling heavy and sharp metal parts in dry and slightly wet environments
To contact us
If you would like to ask us a commercial question about our products or if you would like to have more technical information about our gloves and their use, please fill out one of the forms proposed below.
Mapa Professional CatalogOnline reading
English - 2020 Download (PDF - 28 Mb)