- Interior insulated polyester multilayer fleece provide protection in cryogenic environments
- Inner Polyolefin Porelle membrane keeps hands dry while allowing air to flow
- Adjustable Velcro Strap for a secure fit
- Suitable for applications handling liquid nitrogen and other cryogenic gases to protect from cold contact and prevent burns from liquid gas leakage.
Cryogenic waterproof glove made of a special coated and laminated blue fabric, internal polyester multilayer fleece and polyolefin Porelle membrane.
- Manufacturing of medicines
- Pharmaceutical preparation
- Handling of liquids at low temperatures (water, oil, hydrocarbons, etc.)
- CAT. 30498
|Interior Finish||Knitted thermal protection|
|Exterior Finish||Insulating multilayers|
Waterproof comfortable Cryogenic Gloves that offer dexterity in very low temperatures