- Breathable coating to have better comfort in use
- High cut protection for safety work
- Anatomical shape: close fit for precision
- Durable for a long-wear.
- Automotive assembly
- Bodywork assembly
- Finishing sharp parts
- Handling sheet metal
- Machine tool manufacture
- Mechanical maintenance
- Assembly of thin metal sheets
- Handling sharp sheet metal
- Machine maintenance
- Handling of « aggressive » parts
- Household waste collection
- Post-injection material removal
Local Authorities (Technical Maintenance)
- Maintenance work with risk of cuts
- ISO 13997:
|Interior Finish||Seamless textile support from HDPE fibres|
|Exterior Finish||Ventilated back|
|Size||7 8 9 10 11|
Instructions for use
- It is recommended to check that the gloves are suitable for the intended use, because the conditions of use in the workplace may differ from the tests performed in the laboratory.
It is not recommended for persons sensitised to natural latex( wrist with elastic natural rubber)
It is not recommended to use this glove next to moving machinery.
- Put the gloves on dry, clean hands.
- Ensure the insides of the gloves are dry before putting them on again.
Store the gloves in their original packaging protected from heat, light and
Performances of the gloves are guaranteed after 1 cleaning cycle under the conditions described above:
Washing condition as per standard ISO6330-2012 : conditions 4M as per appendix [typeA].
Improper use of the gloves or submitting them to a cleaning or laundering process that is not specifically recommended can alter their performance levels.
Drying at ambient air as per standard ISO6330-2012 ( Procedure C)
Put the gloves on dry, clean hands. Ensure the inside of the gloves is dry before putting them on again.
This product is not classified hazardous according to the regulation (EC) n°1272/2008 of the European Parliament and of the Council. This product does not contain more than 0.1 % of substance of very high concern (SVHC) or any substance included in the annex XVII of the regulation n° 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council (REACH).